Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Custom Order Reborn Baby Doll Bi-racial Brea Lorna Miller Sands Sculpt by Susie Fiorito 50% deposit - $389.99

You are looking at the darling Brea sculpt by Lorna Miller Sands reborned by me.

She makes a beautiful Bi-racial, AA, ethnic baby.

This listing is for a custom ethnic reborn Brea Sculpt that is not yet completed, but will be made according to your specifications.



What you get with your order:

Full head of hand and crown rooted premium dark brown wavy mohair.

Head completely...

Click Here to Visit My Etsy Shop!

5 comments:

  1. Little girls love to play with Baby Dolls which helps your child to develop their imagination whilst encouraging them to enjoy nurturing role-play and building their social skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I
    Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching On Aol For
    Something Else, Anyhow I Am Here Now And Would Just Like To Say Many Thanks For
    A Remarkable Post And An All Round Entertaining Blog
    I Don’t Have Time To Read It, All At The Moment But I Have BookMarked It
    And Also Added In Your RSS Feeds, So When I Have Time I Will Be Back To Read More,
    Please Do Keep Up The Fantastic Job. You can also check; error 651 windows 7

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Day I Am So Happy I Found Your Website, I Found You By Mistake, While I Was Searching for something else. Overall mice blog, keep it up. You can also check: best ptc sites with high pay

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Nice Your Blog...
    Today i have sharing with you Top 10 Best Free MP3 Downloader App. this app is Best & Latest for music Lovers you should try it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Blog....
    Here are Best Home Remedies Tips For The Men To Get Fairness.if you are interested or more some information to watch this site:https://youmeandtrends.com/best-top-fairness-tips-men-home/

    ReplyDelete