Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Is she or isn't she? Real that is...


Meet Miss Audrey. I created her from Adrie Stoete's toddler Boelle vinyl kit. All you get in the kit is plain vinyl head, arms and legs. I have done all the painting, eyes, eyelashes and micro rooted her hair. Doing her hair took forever! It is a combination of human and angora goat hair. It came out beautiful. All her vinyl parts are attached to a doe suede fully jointed body. She finished in at 11lbs and 28". She wears toddler size clothing. Audrey actually also has a magnetic pacifier. One of the best parts is shopping for the doll! I love Gymboree!

  She now lives with her new mommy in South Australia.

Magnetic pacifier. The magnet is on the inside of her head and another in place of the nipple.

She is wearing a cloth diaper that I created on my embroidery machine.


Her eyes are hand blown glass from Germany.
I hope Audrey wows everyone!



Join the fun at
Wow Us Wednesday at Savvy Southern Style

A Beach Cottage Good Life Wednesday

Free Pretty Things For You Whatever You Want Wednesday

It's a Very Cherry World Rednesday


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, she is so lovely! Both this one and the one in the last post. They look soooo real. And, I love the little diaper. They are just precious.
    xo,
    Sena

    (p.s. thanks for stopping by my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I am so late getting to this. That is just too cute and she does look real. Thanks for joining the party.

    ReplyDelete