Friday, October 14, 2011

A Vintage Halloween!

I have decorated for years for Halloween. I love the colors, etc. Now I have tailored down my collection to vintage inspired items that I have been collecting for awhile. Here are just a few favorites. I try and add something unique every year. This year I found a vintage embroidery pattern that I dearly love and created these flour sack t-towels. These are my favorite t-towels of the season. The pattern is so unique and whimsical.






There were only three designs in this collection. I hope the designer will have a new collection available next year. They are just so neat.




I also dearly love Bethany Lowe vintage inspired decor. I found this bowl years ago at the Pharmacy in Pasadena and have cherished it ever since. The colors are so vibrant and the design so whimsical. 


One of my very favorite things to do is create little Halloween gifts for friends and family and attach one these vintage inspired tags to the gift. I also use these for postcards and they make great decor mantle pictures. These are just a few of my favorite tags from my collection.

Linking to:


Rhinestone Beagle

CLICK TO JOIN LINKY PARTY

Catch a Glimpse Button
Party Button






Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. They are lovely!!! You are found treasure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the flour sacks towels! What a cute idea! And I think everything VINTAGE...whether it's new or a reproduction is the MOST fun! Love your pretty things! Hope we can see more! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those towels are so pretty. I am loving your vintage Halloween decor. I am a new follower from the Rhinestone Beagle Hop. Vicky from www.messforless.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Susie! What great Halloween things! Love that bowl.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I used to treat or treat when I was a kid. Times were safer back then. I never got into decorating much as I got older. I enjoy seeing what others do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The tea towels are wonderful.

    Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. please check your email for your swap partners information and let me know you received it. thanks.

    ReplyDelete