Monday, November 19, 2012

Mosaic Monday: For the Love of Panises...


Spent three hours on Saturday out in my garden. It was just a gorgeous fall day to lose myself completely in the dirt planting 58 bulbs for spring and my favorite~Pansies for fall and winter.



I adore Pansies. I love their vivid colors.


I love their darling faces.


I love their velvety feel to their blossoms.


I love how hardy they are. They will bloom in rain or covered with snow.


I love them filled in planter boxes I can look at while I was dishes through my kitchen window.


filled in clay pots or hanging baskets to greet me on my front porch.


They are just such sweet and happy flowers.


They make wonderful cut flowers in a small vase on a 
window sill.
They just make me so happy!


Sharing with:


Photobucket A Delightsome Life

 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I feel the same way about pansies Susie. I have them planted so I can see them from my kitchen window. Yours are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pansies too. I haven't gotten mine planted yet. Such pretty photos!

    ReplyDelete