Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Hoo are you Tuesday!


1. Do you prefer sweet or salty foods?
 I love both! Salty and sweet yum, yum

2. Name your 3 BEST personality traits!
Funny
Positive disposition
Nuturing

3. Name your 3 worst personality traits!

 Can be unforgiving if betrayed
Can be slightly lazy
Sharp tongue
                                                                                     
                              4. Do you collect anything?


I collect dolls from various artists
Vintage Pyrexx
Fiesta Ware 
                                                                         
                        5. What is your favorite season of the year?
Autumn hands down!


Join in Hoo are you at Night Owl Crafting!










Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is my first visit here and I like the little questionnaire here. I collect flowers which grow in my garden :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hoo are you Tuesday sounds fun! I collect a LOT of linens! Thanks for popping by to see me!

    ReplyDelete